The safety of our clients and our staff is our top priority. That is why we want to make you aware of the steps we are taking to protect everyone’s health and safety. We have been certified with an Infection Control Certificate from the council and will continue to follow a stringent infection prevention protocol. Some of the extra safety steps we are undertaking include:
- Wiping the stations and chairs with anti-bacterial cleansing solution after each client.
- Wiping down frequently used surfaces such as countertops door handles tabletops etc. throughout the day.
- Having hand sanitizer available throughout the clinic for clients and staff.
- Continuing to sanitise brushes and other tools after each use.
- Whenever possible seating clients at every other station to create more distance.
- Reminding our staff not to come in if they feel any indication of sickness.
- We are also encouraging clients to reschedule appointments if they feel ill.